The two Z-Series Cruze models will replace the Cruze CDX and SRi-V, bringing new features but maintaining the same pricing (see below).
Holden will also offer a manual version of the of the Cruze sedan in that price range for the first time (where the Cruze CDX sedan was previously available as an automatic only).
As per the CDX, the new Cruze Z-Series will be available with a 1.8-litre petrol or 2.0-litre diesel while the SRi Z-Series gets the popular 1.6-litre petrol turbo engine.
The Cruze Z-Series carries over the MyLink infotainment system with 7.0-inch colour touchscreen and Apple’s Siri integration, a reversing camera and parking sensors as well as leather-wrapped seats and push button start system.
Additional features of the Z-Series over the CDX are limited and include exterior Z-Series badges, unique darker 17-inch alloys, rear lip spoiler and new floor mats.
The Holden Cruze SRi Z-Series maintains the SRi-V’s satellite navigation, sports body-kit and sports suspension but gains darker 18-inch alloys, rear spoiler on hatch models (SRi sedans already equipped rear lip spoiler), alloy pedal covers, new floor mats, sill plates and “Z-Series” badging.
To launch the Cruze Z-Series, Holden will offer introductory driveaway pricing until the end of May.
2014 Holden Cruze Z-Series introductory driveaway pricing:
- Cruze Z-Series sedan, 1.8 litre (manual) $22,990
- Cruze SRi Z-Series, 1.6 litre turbo (manual) $27,990
2014 Holden Cruze Z-Series Recommended Retail :
- Cruze Z-Series sedan, 1.8-litre (manual) $21,990
- Cruze Z-Series sedan, 1.8-litre (auto) $24,190
- Cruze Z-Series sedan, 2.0-litre diesel (auto) $28,190
- Cruze SRi Z-Series hatch / sedan, 1.6-litre (manual) $26,490
- Cruze SRi Z-Series hatch / sedan, 1.6-litre (auto) $28,690