The BMW 2 Series coupe will remain rear-wheel drive, Ford sets a Bronco reveal date, and Hyundai is getting aggressive with the rollout of its electrified vehicles.
Plenty has happened in the world of car news over the last 24 hours. If you haven't had time to read all the news on CarAdvice.com, catch up on your way home with Car News Daily, as Mandy Turner reads each news story word-for-word.
- 2021 BMW 5 Series facelift spied with less camouflage
- BMW 2 Series coupe to stick with rear-wheel drive
- Ford Bronco reveal set for autumn 2020
- NSW adopts electric car and hybrid warning labels on rego plates
- Hyundai’s hybrid and electric-car stampede: 44 new models by 2025
- 2020 BMW M340i xDrive Touring launches in Europe, still not for Oz
- Ford Ranger 4x4 outsells Toyota HiLux 4x4 for seventh month in a row
- Infiniti readying new infotainment system
Car News Daily podcast: Your daily download