Mazda EV interior teased, Sorento Black Edition revealed, and Veloster Grappler headed for Tokyo
Plenty has happened in the world of car news over the last 24 hours. If you haven't had time to read all the news on CarAdvice.com, catch up on your way home with Car News Daily, as Mandy Turner reads each news story word-for-word.
- 2020 Toyota Yaris unveiled: option of hybrid power for the first time in Australia
- 2020 Mini Countryman pricing and specs
- Audi suspends air taxi plans – report
- 2020 Honda Jazz teased
- 2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge: Brand's first electric vehicle unveiled
- Hyundai Veloster Grappler concept unveiled
- Mazda EV: Interior teased ahead of Tokyo debut
- 2021 Genesis GV70 spied
- Renault Australia: 'every model new or updated by the end of 2020'
- 2020 Kia Sorento Black Edition revealed
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson spied once more
Car News Daily podcast: Your daily download