Plenty has happened in the world of car news over the last three days. If you haven't had time to read all the news on CarAdvice.com, catch up on your way home with Car News Daily, as Mandy Turner reads each news story word-for-word.
Today's download includes:
- EV charging areas now outnumber petrol stations in the UK
- Ford, GM say they are prepared for economic downturn
- Bugatti Centodieci officially unveiled
- 2020 Audi Q3 TFSI e spied
- Infiniti Q60 Black S could still make production - report
- McLaren Ultimate Series roadster coming in 2020
- Infiniti QX55 confirmed as a crossover coupe
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster and Huracan Evo GT Celebration unveiled
- 2020 BMW X6: Initial details
- 2020 BMW X7 M50i here in Q4 from $171,900
- Hyundai: Another EV concept headed to Frankfurt
Listen to the CarAdvice podcasts:
You can also view a detailed list and description of episodes at caradvice.com/podcast, which you’ll find under ‘Car News’ in the menu at the top of CarAdvice.com.