Limited to 200 units globally - with just four bound for Australia - the 7 Series 40 Jahre Edition gets a range of BMW Individual appointments inside and out, along with '7 40 Jahre'-branded badging and signets everywhere.
All versions are finished in Frozen Silver metallic, with 20-inch bi-colour alloy wheels, full Merino leather upholstery in Smoke White and Black, an Alcantara headliner, piano black interior highlights, two individual 'rear comfort' seats, the M Sport package and M Sport brakes.
The package is available across the 740i, 750i and M760Li variants in Australia, with just two available in 740i trim, and one each in 750i and M760Li forms.
Starting at $267,500 for the 740i 40 Jahre climbing to $443,500 for the M760Li xDrive 40 Jahre, the special edition commands a $39,400 premium over the standard 740i, $42,790 over the regular 750i, and $18,790 extra over the M760Li.
The ultra-exclusive limousines are available to order now in Australia, with deliveries expected in "late 2017".
BMW 7 Series 40 Jahre Edition pricing
740i - $267,500
750i - $336,500
M760Li xDrive - $443,500
Additional equipment highlights
- M Sport Package (740i and 750i) - already standard for M760Li xDrive
- BMW Individual exterior paint, Frozen Silver metallic
- BMW Individual 20-inch light alloy wheels, V-spoke style 649, bi-colour
- BMW Individual full leather Merino bi-colour Smoke White/Black upholstery
- BMW Individual Piano Black interior trim with exclusive ‘7 40 Jahre’ logo
- BMW Individual headliner Alcantara, Smoke White
- Rear Comfort Seats (740i and 750i) - already standard on M760Li.
- Front and rear headrests with ‘7 40 Jahre’ logo stitching
- Rear headrest cushions with ‘7 40 Jahre’ logo stitching
- Smoke White floor mats with contrasting black piping
- Door entry sills and B-pillar with ‘7 40 Jahre’ logo
- Bowers & Wilkins Diamond surround sound system (750i).
- M Sport Brakes (740i and 750i). Already standard on M760Li.
- BMW Individual high gloss shadow line