Suzuki has released US pricing for its new Kizashi sedan.
To be made available in both front- and all-wheel drive, the Kiazashi sedan will include such standard features as a six-speed manual gearbox, eight airbags, push-button start, dual-zone climate control, a nine-speaker audio system, ESC, ABS, projector beam headlamps, power windows and mirrors, as well as ambient footwell lighting across the entire model range.
To be made available in four model grades, the Kiazashi will be priced as follows:
- Kizashi S: $18,999 (man) / $20,499 (CVT auto)
- Kizashi SE: $21,499 (CVT auto only)
- Kizashi GTS: $22,499 (man) / $23,999 (CVT auto)
- Kizashi SLS: $24,399 (man) / $25,899 (CVT auto)
Suzuki's switchable AWD system is a $1,250 (AUD$1,375) option across the model lineup and is available only with the CVT transmission.
As a direct conversion, Australian pricing would be approximately as follows:
- Kizashi S: $20,920 (man) / $22,570 (CVT auto)
- Kizashi SE: $23,670 (CVT auto only)
- Kizashi GTS: $24,770 (man) / $26,420 (CVT auto)
- Kizashi SLS: $26,865 (man) / $28,515 (CVT auto)
The Kizashi is powered by a 2.4-litre DOHC four-cylinder engine, and although official output figures have not yet been released, we expect somewhere south of 150kW / 245Nm.
Suzuki Australia will announced pricing and specification details of Kizashi closer to its local launch mid-2010.