Jeep's off-road pack is now available on both petrol and diesel Sport models while the Uconnect Multimedia centre is now available with a 30GB hard disk drive.
In tribute to the heritage of the Jeep brand, the 2009 Jeep Wrangler retains the body-on-frame chassis, solid front and rear axles, removable doors and fold-down windscreen.
Wrangler Sport and Rubicon models signature features all remain hallmarks for 2009, including classic round headlamps, a seven-slot grille, trapezoidal wheel flares, exposed hinges, a fold-down windshield, sport bar, removable tops and doors.
Recently updated standard features for Jeep Wrangler include:
- Standard tyre pressure warning system
- 17-inch alloy wheels across the entire range
- 2.8L CRD with automatic transmission now has 460Nm of torque (2.8L CRD with manual transmission remains unchanged at 410Nm)
- 3.73:1 axle ratio (replaces 4.10) on Sport models equipped with automatic transmission
- Unlimited models now receive an 85L fuel tank
- Dual Top standard on Rubicon and Rubicon Unlimited
The $1,500 Off-Road Group (option) now includes:
- Electronically controlled rear axle differential lock
- 3.73 axle ratio (Manual and Automatic)
- Electronic front sway-bar disconnect
Pricing for the 2009 Wrangler starts at just $31,590*.
*Pricing is a guide as recommended to us by the manufacturer.