CarAdvice.com.au is looking for people who are a cut above. You may wish to write news only, or you may wish to become a multimedia talent. So if you have any of the following skills contact us now.
- We want onscreen persona, as we expect you to shoot, and stand in front of, and voice over, video. Photographic skills count.
- Our readers demand qualified motor vehicle opinions, information and analysis. Fruit loops with 10 second attention spans, and who do not know what they are reviewing, are not wanted.
- Reviewers must have technical comprehension (eg engineering/science/or automotive engineering skills). Cutting through the bs is what we want to get to.
- But if you have the creative and entertainment skills of The Chaser Team, all the above is forgotten, and this site will make you famous. If you can entertain our readers - join us.
- If you are a Woman and can drive cars, think clearly, have technical qualifications, and think you have what it takes - join us.
- We are an internet magazine. So if you have IT skills to be able to improve our site, and work from all locations - join us.
- And lastly discipline and efficiency. If you cannot stick with templates, schedules and work in a team - don’t join us.
And for all that (or whatever percentage you can match), we pay lousy money at the moment, but if you prove yourself, you will get to share in the financial success of Australia’s’ most dynamic and fastest growing car site.
- News postersWe require no previous experience, however Internet and computer skills as well as the ability to write well structured posts will be highly valued, and of course the successful applicants must have a true passion for all cars (not just V8/Turbo).News posters will be trained in gathering the latest news from manufacturers as well as from around the globe. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking at starting as a journalist in the automotive field.Click here to contact usReviewersWe seek motoring journalists looking at expanding their portfolio by having their road tests published on our website. Once contact has been established we require a CV.Click here to contact usArticle writersDo believe you can contribute an interesting article to CarAdvice? As long as its car related, we welcome all applicants, please submit a basic overview of what you'd be writing.Click here to contact usPlease contact us with any questions regarding job descriptions and remuneration details.
Work for CarAdvice