So the time has come to replace the aging 206 with something a little more... modern. The Peugeot 207.
Australian buyers should expect to see the Peugeot 207 in mid-March (2007). The 207 is based on Peugeot’s platform one, which it shares with the innovative Peugeot 1007 (the really small car) and was designed in house by Peugeot’s own stylists.
The 207 will be powered by engines developed by both PSA and the BMW Group, the 207's lineup includes:
- XR Hatchback 3dr Man 5sp 1.4i - $19,990 - 55kW - 120Nm - 0-100km/hr in 13.9 secs - Fuel Consumption City 8.4L - Highway 5L
- XR Hatchback 5dr Man 5sp 1.4i - $21,490 - 65kW - 133Nm - 0-100km/hr in 12.7 secs - Fuel Consumption City 8.5 Highway 5.2
- XT Hatchback 5dr Man 5sp 1.6i - $24,990 - 88kW - 160Nm - 0-100km/hr in 9.6 secs - Fuel Consumption City 8.4L Highway 4.8L
- XT Hatchback 5dr SA 4sp 1.6i - $27,190 - 88kW - 160Nm - 0-100km/hr in 11.4 secs - Fuel Consumption City 9.8L Highway 5.5L
- XT HDi Hatchback 5dr Man 5sp 1.6DT - $27,990 - 80kW - 240Nm - 0-100km/hr in 9.6 secs- Fuel Consumption City 6.2L Highway 4.1L
- XE Hatchback 5dr SA 4sp 1.6i - $32,490 - 88kW - 160Nm - 0-100km/hr in 11.4 secs Fuel Consumption City 9.8L Highway 5.5L
- GT Hatchback 3dr Man 5sp 1.6T - $31,490 - 110kW - 240Nm 0-100km/hr in 8.1secs - Fuel Consumption City 9.3L Highway 5.6L
See your Peugeot dealer now!
Full specifications of the car : 2007 Peugeot 207 Specifications