WE WANT YOUR OPINION ON CARS. As part of CarAdvice's ongoing commitment to create the most comprehensive information resource for car buyers, we have embarked on the largest reader review program in Australia. We know that your opinion counts to other readers so please share your experience with the CarAdvice community.
Every month we will be giving away a $1,000 StarCash fuel card with weekly $100 StarCash fuel cards to the best reader reviews uploaded to the site.
Each review will be examined by our editorial team and they will vote on the best review for the week and then the best review each calendar month.
Because you are now part of our editorial team it may take up to 48 hours to approve your review but we'll endeavour to get it approved much faster than that.
Welcome to the CarAdvice reviews team!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
METHOD OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 and over only. Employees of CarAdvice, Caltex and their immediate families are ineligible. By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to agree with these terms of entry.
3. The CarAdvice Reader Reviews Competition commences on Wednesday, January 9th 2012 at 12:00 AEDT and ends on Monday, February 29, 2012 at midday 12:00 AEDT (the Promotion Period).
4. Entrants must register as a user of the CarAdvice website at www.caradvice.com.au/review-your-car-to-win/ and click on the links to complete an online entry form and upload their reader review. Complete the review form and tell us what you like and dislike about your car, upload photos and complete the ratings fields.
5. Entrants must include their full name, email address, suburb, postcode and contact phone number.
6. All entries become and remain the property of CarAdvice.
7. The Monthly Prize winner will receive the following:
One $1,000 Fuel Card for use at selected service stations, valued at $1,000 (GST included).
8. The Weekly Prize winner will receive the following:
One $100 Fuel Card for use at selected service stations, valued at $100 (GST included).
9. All valid entries are automatically entered into the Weekly and Monthly prize draw. The Weekly Prize winner will be selected by CarAdvice editorial staff as that weeks best Car Review based on our editorial judgement each Friday for the extent of the competition. A CarAdvice Marketing representative will contact the Prize winners by email and/or phone.
10. The Monthly Prize winner will be selected by CarAdvice editorial staff as that months best Car Review based on our editorial judgement on the first Monday of the new month following the end of the month or as soon as practical afterwards. A CarAdvice Marketing representative will contact the Prize winners by email and/or phone.
11. If the Prize winner cannot be contacted within two (2) weeks of the selection process the Editorial Team will assess the second best Car Review for the period and so and so forth until a winner can be awarded.
12. CarAdvice accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred in connection with taking up the prizes.
13. The Weekly and Monthly Prizes is as depicted or described in promotions for the competition and maybe subject to change. CarAdvice reserves the right to offer an alternative Fuel Card at its discretion.
14. The Weekly and Monthly Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
15. The Prize winners will be notified by phone and/or email/mail.
16. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon literary and creative merit. All entries must be the original independent creation of the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
17. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. All entries become and remain the property of CarAdvice. CarAdvice may use the entrants' names and addresses for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
19. CarAdvice assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the promoter reserves the rights in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. Subject to State Regulation.
20. All details of the entrants will be used and preserved in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office. Unless otherwise notified, CarAdvice may use the entries and details of entrants for promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants consent to their full names and/or their entries being used in all media by CarAdvice.
21. Neither CarAdvice nor their associated companies will be held liable for any loss, damage or injury of the results directly or indirectly from the Winner taking part in any aspect of the Prize.
22. CarAdvice is CarAdvice.com.au Pty Ltd of 52 Victoria Street, McMahon's Point NSW 2060 (A.B.N. 84 116 608 158) 02 9002 5232.