Its that time of the year again for Brisbanites, the Brisbane International Motorshow is on once again, and whilst the Autosalon has been a disappointment the last few years, the Brisbane International Motorshow always makes an exciting day out in Brisbane.
This years event highlights include:
- SUZUKI will take the stage for the Australian launch of its all-new SX4 sports crossover vehicle.
- BMW will launch its new 3 Series Convertible
- THE Chevrolet Corvette Z06, hailed as the first true American rival to the great sports cars of Europe, will make its Australian debut
- free Motoring Torque information workshops presented by the RACQ,
- a free Motor Show Movie Marathon presented by Volkswagen,
- Shannons Memory Lane,
- the popular annual PPQ collector number plate auction
- Carsales Aftermarket Alley.
The Event runs from : Friday 2 - Sunday 11 February 2007
Weekdays 12pm – 10pm
Saturdays 10am – 10pm
Sundays 10am – 6pm
Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Corner Merivale and Glenelg Streets, South Bank
5 – 16 years, children under 5 FREE
Family $42.00 (Maximum 2 adults and up to 3 children 5 – 16 years of age)
Concession $13.00 (Government issued aged pension, senior and disability card or full time student card must be produced on request at entry.)