A good car and well packaged and quality materials with German engineering. However some issues i have noticed:
- *Reflection from interior onto both door mirrors,annoying.
- *Rear transmission tunnel to high for person sitting in the middle seat will find it uncomfortable.
- *Rear Interior door panel storage small and drink holder is too small for holding normal size drinks
- *Reflection of the interior reflects onto the windscreen in sunlight conditions.
- *2.5 rear seater built for 2 adults in the rear
- *Sat nav does not pronounce roads properly in comparison to tom tom ,google maps
- *Torsion suspension ?
*Some wind noise on the freeway
TBH these are minor annoyances but together can be enough to put you off.
2014 Skoda Octavia 110 TDI Elegance Review