- 2021 Alpine A110 pricing and specification
- French sports car gains new A110S variant
- More power, orange highlights and black wheels lead additions
- Priced from $101,000 (A110 Pure) to $115,000 (A110S) before on-road costs
The 2021 Alpine A110 sports car range has been expanded with the addition of a new, high-performance A110S variant.
Priced from $115,000 before on-road costs, the A110S attracts a premium over Alpine's $106,500 before on-road costs A110 Légende and $101,000 before on-road costs A110 Pure – but packs in more power, a stiffer chassis and additional standard equipment to justify its price hike.
Headlining the upgrades over the 'standard' A110 is a retuned powertrain, with the familiar 1.8-litre turbocharged petrol four-cylinder uprated through increased boost pressure to develop 215kW and 320Nm – up 30kW over the standard car.
Drive continues to be sent to the rear wheels through a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission, enabling a 4.4-second 0-100km/h sprint time – one-tenth of a second quicker than the standard car – towards a top speed of 260km/h.
Upgrades over lesser A110 models include unique 18-inch 'GT Race' black alloy wheels with 215/40 front and 245/40 Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres, 4mm-lower 'sports chassis', 50 per cent stiffer springs, stiffer anti-roll bars, "high-performance" 320mm Brembo brakes with orange calipers, a standard-fit sports exhaust, and black badging.
Inside, the A110S gains leather and Dinamica suede upholstery for the Sabelt bucket seats, black leather and Dinamica interior trim, matte carbon-fibre inlays (versus the Legende's gloss carbon), orange contrast stitching, Dinamica suede headlining and sun visors, aluminium driver and passenger footrests, and unique carbon and orange badging.
Available options include a $2190 Focal premium sound system, the $690 Mirrors package (which adds an electrochromatic rear-view mirror, and power-folding side mirrors), $690 Storage package, $3580 18-inch grey Fuchs wheels, a $3590 gloss carbon-fibre roof (which saves 1.9kg), and different brake caliper colours ($590).
A110S buyers can select from no-cost Glacier White paint, $1490 Thunder Grey, Deep Black and Blue Abyss premium finishes, $3290 Alpine Blue and Iridescent White prestige hues, or $7890 Thunder Grey matte paint.
The wider A110 Pure (below) and Légende range continues into 2021 unchanged – full pricing and specification lists can be found towards the bottom of this story.
These variants feature 185kW/320Nm versions of the 1.8-litre turbo four-cylinder, paired to seven-speed dual-clutch gearboxes for 4.5-second 0-100km/h sprint times.
Alpine has reported five vehicles as sold year-to-date in 2021 – with the A110 its only model, until the arrival of its electric range before 2025 – joining seven vehicles sold throughout 2020.
The 2021 Alpine A110 range – including the flagship A110S – is available to order now.
2021 Alpine A110 Australian pricing
- A110 Pure – $101,000
- A110 Légende – $106,500
- A110S – $115,000 (new)
Note: All prices listed above exclude on-road costs.
Above: Alpine A110 Pure (left) and Legende (right)
2021 Alpine A110 Pure standard features include:
- LED headlights and tail-lights
- 18-inch dark grey, diamond-turned 'Serac' alloy wheels (with tyre repair kit)
- 205/40 front and 235/40 rear Michelin tyres
- Drive mode selector (Normal, Sport and Track)
- Four-piston front and single-piston rear brakes with 296mm discs
- Alpine Telemetrics
- 7.0-inch infotainment touchscreen with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and satellite navigation
- Rear parking sensors (reversing camera is optional)
- Automatic climate control
- Lightweight Sabelt bucket seats with black leather, Dinamica suede upholstery, and Alpine headrest embroidery
- Black leather and matte charcoal interior trim elements
- Blue contrast stitching
- Matte carbon-fibre inlays
- Electric heated door mirrors (non-folding)
- French flags on C-pillars
2021 Alpine A110 Légende adds (over Pure, as standard):
- 18-inch black diamond-cut Legende alloy wheels
- Six-way heated Sabelt comfort seats with black leather upholstery (brown trim available as an option)
- Black leather interior trim elements
- Gloss carbon-fibre interior inlays
- Aluminium pedals and passenger footrest
- Focal sound system
- Front parking sensors
- Reversing camera
- Mirrors Package (electro-chromatic rear-view mirror, power-folding side mirrors)
Above: Alpine A110 Legende interior.
2021 Alpine A110S adds (over Légende, as standard):
- 30kW power boost
- Sport chassis (stiffer springs and anti-roll bars, lower ride height)
- 320mm high-performance brakes with orange Brembo calipersDD
- 18-inch black GT Race alloy wheels, in matte black
- Active sport exhaust
- Carbon and orange flag badging on C-pillars
- Black Alpine exterior badging
- Black leather and Dinamica suede Sabelt bucket seats with Alpine embroidery (replacing the Légende's comfort units)
- Black leather and Dinamica suede interior trim
- Dinamica headlining, windscreen pillars and sun visors
- Orange contrast stitching (replacing blue)