The company says its N-Sport specials feature a number of locally- and factory-fitted accessories developed with “adventure and style in mind”.
Starting at $33,990 drive away, the Nissan X-Trail N-Sport comes in either black or silver editions, and is available on both ST and ST-L trims with two- and all-wheel drive.
The X-Trail N-Sport Black comes with ‘Gun’ metallic highlights on the 17-inch alloy wheels, front grille, front bumper, fog lights (ST-L), side skirts and rear bumper.
Opting for the X-Trail N-Sport Silver includes silver highlights on the front and rear bumpers, fog lights (ST-L), side skirts and rear bumper, along with unique 17-inch alloy wheels.
Both X-Trail N-Sport editions retain the 125kW/226Nm 2.5-litre four-cylinder petrol engine offered across the range, mated to a continuously-variable transmission (CVT).
Next up is the Nissan Juke Ti-S N-Sport, priced from $35,990 drive away.
Over the Ti-S on which it’s based, the Juke N-Sport adds unique 18-inch alloy wheels, Magnetic Red mirror caps, door handles, along with a body-coloured roof spoiler.
Powering the Juke N-Sport is the same 140kW/240Nm 1.6-litre turbo petrol from the regular Juke Ti-S, coupled to a CVT.
Third to receive the N-Sport treatment is the Navara ute, which adds the most comprehensive list of extra equipment, starting at $47,990 drive away for the N-Sport 4WD manual and $50,490 for the automatic.
Over the standard ST, the Nissan Navara N-Sport special edition adds a black honeycomb grille with smoked chrome highlights, unique 18-inch alloy wheels, sports front bumper, smoked chrome fog light surrounds, black sports bar, Gun metallic side steps and rear bumper, 7.0-inch touch screen infotainment system with satellite navigation and contrasting black/grey leather seat trim.
The Navara N-Sport is powered by a 2.3-litre twin-turbo diesel shared with the ST base car, producing 140kW of power and 450Nm of torque.
All three special editions wear special N-Sport badging.
Nissan N-Sport Special Edition specifications:
Nissan X-Trail N-Sport Black:
- Gun metallic 17-inch alloy wheels
- Gun metallic front grille
- Gun metallic front bumper finisher
- Gun metallic fog lamp finisher (ST-L only)
- Gun metallic side skirt
- Gun metallic rear bumper finisher
Nissan X-Trail N-Sport Silver:
- Unique 17-inch alloy wheels
- Silver front bumper finisher
- Silver fog lamp finisher (ST-L only)
- Silver side skirt
- Silver rear bumper finisher
Nissan Juke N-Sport:
- Unique 18-inch alloy wheels
- Magnetic Red mirror caps
- Magnetic Red door handles
- Body coloured Roof spoiler
Nissan Navara N-Sport:
- Black honeycomb grille with smokey chrome accent
- Unique 18-inch alloy wheels
- Sports front skirt
- Smokey chrome fog lamp finishers
- Black sports bar
- Gun metallic side steps
- Gun metallic rear bumper
- 7-inch touch screen with satellite navigation
- Black-grey high contrast leather-accented^ seat trim.
Nissan N-Sport Special Editions drive away pricing:
- X-Trail N-Sport - from $33,990 (ST Xtronic)
- Juke Ti-S N-Sport - $35,990
- Navara N-Sport - $47,990/$50,490 (man/auto)