Following a July update for the Honda Civic Hybrid sedan that received a $2000 price cut down to $33,990, the remaining model range now picks up its new black cloth trim, daytime running lights and an illuminated vanity mirror as standard.
With a list price $1000 cheaper than before, the entry-level
104kW/174Nm 1.8-litre Honda Civic sedan VTi is now priced from $19,490 plus on-rod costs (or $21,990 driveaway) for the five-speed manual and $21,790 plus on-road costs (or $24,290 driveaway) for the five-speed automatic.
Featuring the same petrol engine as the VTi, the auto-only Civic VTi-L adds automatic rain-sensing wipers and a reversing camera, leather-wrapped steering wheel and a six-speaker audio system, and scores a $700 price reduction to $23,290 plus on-road costs.
The VTi-LN gains the same trim and stereo upgrades as the VTi-L, and has also been sharpened by $700 to $26,290.
Completing the updated range is the 114kW/190Nm 2.0-litre four-cylinder Honda Civic Sport sedan offered exclusively as an automatic for $30,290, also down $700.
A new Twilight Blue metallic colour has also been added as part of the update, with all metallic paints attracting an additional $575 cost.
Honda Civic sedan manufacturer's list pricing:
- Honda Civic sedan VTi five-speed manual - $19,490 (-$1000) ($21,990 driveaway)
- Honda Civic sedan VTi five-speed automatic - $21,790 (-$1000) ($24,290 driveaway)
- Honda Civic sedan VTi-L five-speed automatic - $23,290 (-$700)
- Honda Civic sedan VTi-LN five-speed automatic - $26,290 (-$700)
- Honda Civic sedan Sport five-speed automatic - $30,290 (-$700)