Based on the 207 HDi - paying homage to its recent diesel-powered endurance racers, the special edition model features a comprehensive list of unique additions.
With global production of 2000 units, each Australian-delivered 207 “Le Mans Series” is numbered individually with an alloy placard on the steering wheel.
Buyer's can choose between two colours - Bianca White and Obsidien Black, with the special edition models boasting a red stripe running down the centre of the car and lion's head insignia on the doors.
The 1.6 HDi engine delivers maximum power of 80kW maximum torque of 240Nm from just 1750rpm.
Equipped with a Diesel Particle Filter System (FAP), fuel consumption is just 4.8 litres per 100km in the combined cycle, while emitting only 126 grams of CO2 per km.
The 207 “Le Mans Series” is distinguished on the exterior with several features as follows:
- Sport front bumper with Shadow aluminium grille
- Black Chrome headlights with AFS
- Body coloured side mouldings, bumpers strips and side view mirror
- Long racing stripe trimmed along the bonnet, roof, and rear spoiler
- Decal accents include a Peugeot logo striping on the doors and Le Mans Series logos on the tailgate
- Multispoke 17-inch Pitlane aluminium wheels
- Rear spoiler
- Chrome exhaust extension
The interior receives:
- Aluminium finish décor on centre console and dash surround
- Front and rear bucket seats finished with Leather bolsters, contrasting white stitching and Alcantara inserts
- Front and rear carpet mat covers
- Steering wheel with aluminium finish ring
- Dark window tinting on rear side windows and rear tailgate
- Gearshift lever knob, pedal assembly, foot rest and “Peugeot” door sill in aluminium
- Sports white dial inserts on Instrument Cluster
Other standard Features include:
- Athermic windscreen
- Electric Folding Mirrors
- Dual Zone Climate Control
- Auto Directional Headlamps
- Rear Park Assist
- RD4 Radio with MP3
The 207 “Le Mans Series” is now on sale from only $31,990 plus dealer delivery and on-road costs.