• Comfort, Economy, Power, Standard included features, Towing capability
  • Service pricing, No full size spare

by Chris Wheatley

This would be the best car ever I have owned, after driving Ford’s, Holden’s, Toyota’s and Mitsubishi’s. The comfort and economy is terrific and towing a van the power is fantastic you don’t even feel like you are towing anything, as for driving on dusty gravel roads even with the van on I have never had a problem with dust getting in the vehicle and the handling and response has been great on the gravel.

I really like the interior finish and the little extra’s you get without paying a premium price for them. As for the economy I average 8.3 lts/100 klms around town and towing a 2 tonne van I average 13 lts/ 100klms I don’t know to many 4wds that can do that, I find the Quadra lift very useful as you can lower the car when parking making it easier to exit and enter the vehicle and all at a push of a button and then when you drive off it lifts itself up automatically.

I have found the Quadra-lift to come in very handy also when going off-road as you just dial in the terrain you re travelling over and the vehicle sets the suspension and drive to the wheels to negotiate it all by itself. My one regret when buying this vehicle is not waiting for the 8 speed model to be released, but I am more than happy with the 5 speed and when it comes time to trade my Jeep my next vehicle will definitely be another Jeep:):):)

JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE BREAKDOWN