2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 Sport 4MATIC WhiteArt Edition review
  • Exhaust; Safety; Technology; Styling
  • Fuel consumption
PRICE $70,990

by Anthony

I own a 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 Sport 4MATIC WhiteArt Edition. I have owned it for 2.5 months now and it has been a pleasure to own and drive.

The exterior styling is amazing – the car has sleek lines, it is low to the ground, and its aggressive styling really sets this car off nicely on the road. The LED headlights give great visibility, and the safety technology the car is equipped with, such as blind spot monitoring, adaptive cruise and lane departure, make driving this car a lot safer and nicer. These safety features come in handy.

My car is the WhiteArt, so it has the beautiful upholstered microfibre Dinamica Recaro AMG seats, which are surprisingly comfortable. The heated seats are amazing too. The steering wheel is nice and grippy. My steering wheel is in Alcantara and it’s amazing. The steering wheel is sporty and not too thick. The car is equipped with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.

The car is 4MATIC, so it is very safe and gives the car great driving dynamics. I had a front-wheel-drive Audi A3 before and the front wheels would spin at the lights and it wasn’t as grippy as my CLA. Getting off the line is quick in the CLA thanks to its 4MATIC system, where traction is constantly there. The car has a sports exhaust from factory. My exhaust is completely stock and it is loud! The exhaust makes the pop and crackle sounds and I love it.

I bought the car for its:
Styling
Exhaust
4MATIC (AWD)
Safety
Technology

I love everything about the car, it’s flawless.

The only negative is its bad fuel consumption, but that’s only when you drive the car hard.

I would definitely consider buying another one and I would recommend the car.

Before this car, I almost bought a BMW 430i, and I didn’t due to its old design – the car is extremely outdated, the technology isn’t as advanced as the Mercedes-Benz, and it didn’t feel safe. Hence why I bought the Mercedes-Benz.

I would always recommend Mercedes as well, and the staff and service team are great.

MERCEDES-BENZ CLA BREAKDOWN