2010 Nissan 370z Review

I was looking for a convertible sports car to go cruising with the roof down on a nice day. I looked at other roadsters including Mazda 5's & BMW Z cars but the 370Z was by far the better looking with better performance & road holding grip.

Mine is an auto with the option to use it as a manual with the flappy paddle levers. I love about everything about this car such as the exhilarating performance, its cornering ability & the ride quality. It has features to numerous to mention but I like the 6 stack in dash CD, the electric heated seats & the multi functional infotainment centre.

Other reviewers have said that the roof mechanism is a bit clunky but I have found no problem with mine & it takes just 20 seconds to fold down & up. The brakes are exceptional & by far the best of any vehicle I have owned.

It is a stunning looking vehicle with moulded rear arches & fat 19 inch tyres. The dual exhausts look great. I have read that others reviewers say the exhaust note is not loud enough & to fit an after market exhaust.

This is ok if you are a 20 year old kid who wants blasted eardrums with his duff duff music but if you are a more mature owner the note it makes is fine by me, still it comes down to personal choice.

If you want a pleasant drive with the roof down look no further than a 370Z.