This new special edition model, available on SS Ute only, provides extra features including:
- 18-inch alloy wheels first used on the Monaro CV8-R special edition
- Twin aero form hard tonneau cover
- Red painted brake callipers with Holden logo on front brakes
- Leather faced seat and door trim
- All standard SS Ute exterior colours (including new VE colours Ignition, a chromatic red orange with fine mica gold highlight; and Nickel, a mechanical dark silver with coarse metallic highlight)
It features Holden’s Gen 4 6.0-litre V8 engine which delivers 260kW of peak power at 5600rpm and 510Nm of peak torque at 4400rpm (using 98 RON PULP) New SS Thunder Ute Recommended Retail Pricing:
Six-speed manual or four-speed automatic transmissions From $42,990 (plus Dealer delivery and Government charges) SS Thunder Ute production has commenced and is for private buyers only.
Holden has released the SV6 Ute (replacing S) with the High Output Alloytec V6 engine which produces peak power of 190kW at 6500rpm (automatic transmission) and peak power of 187kW at 6000rpm (manual transmission) and 335Nm of peak torque at 3200rpm.
SV6 Ute upgrades to a five-speed automatic transmission, replacing the previous four-speed version in the S model. SV6 Ute is available in six exterior colours including the new VE hero colour Ignition.
SV6 Ute Recommended Retail Pricing:
- Manual transmission – From $33,990 (plus Dealer delivery and Government charges).
- Automatic transmission – From $34,990 (plus Dealer delivery and Government charges).