- 2021 Nissan Navara Pro-4X Warrior pricing and specifications
- Off-road ute arrives in September with uprated payload and GVM
- Revised suspension, extra safety tech, and a tough new look headline the upgrades
- RRPs are only up by $3700, but drive-away prices are up by at least $8500
Pricing and specifications for the 2021 Nissan Navara Pro-4X have been confirmed ahead of its showroom arrival on September 1, revealing drive-away costs will be up to $8500 dearer than before.
Its predecessor, the Nissan Navara N-Trek Warrior, was initially priced from $62,990 drive-away for the manual and $65,490 drive-away for the auto – before the auto climbed to $65,990 drive-away and $66,290 drive-away in the second half of last year.
The updated Nissan Navara Pro-4X Warrior will be priced from approximately $71,490 drive-away for the manual and $73,990 drive-away for the automatic, using a conservative estimate of $4000 for stamp duty, registration and delivery charges based on information provided by dealers.
These drive-away price estimates could increase depending on stamp duty calculations in each state and territory and variation in dealer delivery fees.
When comparing the RRPs – which are not able to be advertised – the Nissan Navara Pro-4X Warrior is priced from $67,490 before on-road costs with a six-speed manual transmission, or $69,990 before on-road costs with a seven-speed automatic, representing a $3700 increase over the model it replaces.
Based on the facelifted Navara launched locally in March 2021, the new Pro-4X Warrior benefits from a 100kg bump in gross vehicle mass (GVM) to 3250kg, and a notable increase in payload from 724kg to 952kg with an automatic transmission, or 961kg with a manual transmission.
A new bullbar is fitted up front – compatible with a winch for the first time – joining a Navara-branded red bash plate and 3mm second-stage steel underbody protection plate. Ground clearance has also increased, from 220mm to 260mm.
A 30mm-wider track (from 1570mm to 1600mm) and new Warrior-specific fender flares house 17-inch alloy wheels wrapped in 275/70R17 Cooper Discoverer All-Terrain AT3 tyres. Suspension has also seen an upgrade, with new spring rates and retuned dampers for less body-roll, and a quieter and more stable ride.
Click here to read our full reveal story, covering everything you need to know about the new Nissan Navara Pro-4X Warrior.
Power comes from a 2.3-litre twin-turbo four-cylinder diesel engine shared with the Navara range, developing 140kW and 450Nm (from 1500rpm).
It's sent to the tarmac or dirt through a choice of six-speed manual or seven-speed automatic transmissions, and a selectable four-wheel drive system. Towing capacity is rated at 3500kg braked.
Full breakdowns of pricing and standard equipment can be found closer to the bottom of this story – though highlights include the 8.0-inch touchscreen and 7.0-inch instrument display from the 'regular' Pro-4X, priced from $58,130 before on-road costs with a manual, or $60,630 before on-road costs with an auto.
The 2021 Nissan Navara Pro-4X Warrior will go on sale in Australia on September 1. Buyers will be offered a five-year/unlimited-kilometre warranty as standard, covering both Nissan and Premcar components.
2021 Nissan Navara Pro-4X Warrior Australian pricing
- Navara Pro-4X Warrior manual – $67,490
- Navara Pro-4X Warrior auto – $69,990
Note: All prices above exclude on-road costs.
2021 Nissan Navara Pro-4X Warrior standard features:
- 8.0-inch infotainment touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 7.0-inch digital instrument display
- Drive Mode Selector (auto models)
- Warrior-specific exterior styling elements (including hoopless bullbar, fender flares and decals)
- 17-inch alloy wheels with full-size spare
- 275/70R17 Cooper Discoverer All-Terrain AT3 tyres
- Warrior-specific suspension and chassis tuning
- Warrior seat headrest embroidery
- Autonomous emergency braking
- Lane-departure warning
- Lane-keep assist (through braking, due to hydraulic steering system)
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- 360-degree camera
- Off-road Monitor system
- Driver fatigue detection