- 2021 Haval Jolion pricing and specification
- Non-LE models on their way, with Lux and Ultra on sale now
- Entry-level Premium here in late June
- Prices start from $25,490 drive-away
Australian details of the full 2021 Haval Jolion range have been confirmed, with the first examples on sale now.
Following an initial run of 200-300 Jolion LE models, the first Lux and Ultra variants in a three-strong, non-limited-production Jolion line-up have begun arriving in Haval showrooms, with the newly-added entry-level Premium set to arrive in late June.
Aside from the new variant, the sole difference between regular and LE Jolion vehicles is the front grille, with series-production models featuring a mesh unit, versus LE grades' slatted chrome design.
Prices range from $25,490 drive-away in Premium guise, to $27,990 drive-away in Lux form and $30,990 drive-away in Ultra configuration – the latter pair identical to their regular counterparts.
Standard equipment lists for each model are listed at the bottom of this story.
Powering all models locally is a 110kW/210Nm 1.5-litre turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine, driving the front wheels through a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission – identical outputs to the outgoing H2, albeit from a re-engineered engine, paired to a new gearbox.
All models claim to consume 8.1L/100km on the combined cycle, with support for 91 RON regular unleaded offered across the range.
Some 430 litres of boot space is on offer with the rear seats in place, expanding to 1133 litres with the 40:60 split bench folded.
Six colours are available: Hamilton White, Mars Red, Energy Green, Ayers Grey, Blue Sapphire and Golden Black. All colours bar Hamilton White command a $450 premium.
As per all GWM Haval vehicles, buyers get a seven-year/unlimited-kilometre warranty, five years of roadside assist, and five years of capped-price servicing, the latter requiring services every 12 months/15,000km (or 10,000km to the first service only), and equating to a total spend of $1550.
The 2021 Haval Jolion Lux and Ultra are on sale now, with the Premium due in local showrooms in late June.
2021 Haval Jolion Australian pricing
- Jolion Premium – $25,490 drive-away
- Jolion Lux – $27,990 drive-away
- Jolion Ultra – $30,990 drive-away
2021 Haval Jolion Premium standard features
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- 10.25-inch infotainment touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Reversing camera
- Rear parking sensors
- Fabric seat trim
- Halogen headlights
- Non-leather steering wheel
- Six-way manually-adjustable driver's seat
- Manual air conditioning
- Roof rails
- Paddle shifters
- Autonomous emergency braking with pedestrian and cyclist detection
- Lane departure warning
- Lane-keep assist
- Adaptive cruise control
- Traffic sign recognition
- Lane change assist
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Driver fatigue monitoring
2021 Haval Jolion Lux adds (over Premium)
- LED headlights, fog lights and daytime-running lights
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- 'Comfort-Tek' seat trim
- Six-way power-adjustable driver's seat
- Heated front seats
- 7.0-inch digital instrument display
- Six-speaker sound system with DTS
- Dual-zone climate control
- Electronic anti-glare rear-view mirror
- 360-degree camera
2021 Haval Jolion Ultra adds (over Lux)
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- 12.3-inch infotainment touchscreen
- Wireless smartphone charing
- Panoramic sunroof
- Head-up display