- 2021 Maserati Ghibli Hybrid price and specs
- 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine and mild-hybrid system put out 246kW/450Nm
- Autonomous safety functions included as standard
- Priced from $139,990 before on-road costs
Australian pricing and specifications for the 2021 Maserati Ghibli Hybrid have been announced, as the large sedan begins to arrive in local showrooms.
The vehicle – which is Maserati’s first ever electrified model – starts from $139,990 plus on-road costs for an entry-level, 'no badge' model.
Meanwhile, the range-topping Hybrid GranLusso (luxury-focused) and Hybrid GranSport (performance-focused) variants are both priced from $163,990 plus on-road costs.
Power comes from a 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine paired with a 48-volt mild hybrid system. This pairing sends a combined 246kW/450Nm through the rear axle's limited-slip differential via an eight-speed torque converter automatic transmission.
The 0-100km/h sprint is completed in a claimed 5.7 seconds, on the way to a top speed of 255km/h.
The mild-hybrid Ghibli – which was announced alongside the model’s mid-life facelift in July 2020 – also picks up aesthetic updates, in the form of a new front grille, 'boomerang' style tail-lights, and blue brake calipers.
Infotainment comes via a 10.1-inch touchscreen compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. This is also paired with an eight-speaker sound system.
Seven airbags, adaptive cruise control, forward collision alert, autonomous emergency braking, lane-keep assist, blind-spot monitoring, and a rear-view camera all come standard. Meanwhile, traffic-sign recognition can be optioned as part of a wider luxury package.
The 2021 Maserati Ghibli Hybrid is now on sale in Australia.
Click on any of the images above to view the wider gallery.
2021 Maserati Ghibli Australian pricing
- Ghibli Hybrid – $139,990 (new)
- Ghibli – $144,990
- Ghibli Hybrid GranLusso – $163,990 (new)
- Ghibli Hybrid GranSport – $163,990 (new)
- Ghibli GranLusso – $168,990
- Ghibli GranSport – $168,990
- Ghibli S GranLusso – $175,000
- Ghibli S GranSport – $175,000
- Ghibli Trofeo – $265,000