- 2021 Suzuki Swift 100 Year Anniversary Edition pricing and specification detailed
- Limited-run city car celebrates 100 years of Suzuki globally
- Buyers get a black spoiler, decals and new badging
- Priced from $24,990 drive-away
The 2021 Suzuki Swift 100 Year Anniversary Edition will go on sale in Australia this month to celebrate 100 years of the Suzuki brand worldwide.
Based on Suzuki's entry-level Swift GL Navigator, the 100 Year Anniversary Edition adds a black rear roof spoiler, a "carbon-fibre style" front bumper decal, black side stripe decals, and unique badging on the tailgate.
Two new two-tone colour options will be available with the centenary model, combining Burning Red or Speedy Blue with a Super Black roof.
Just 100 examples will be offered nationwide, all fitted with automatic transmissions and priced from $24,990 drive-away once order books open at the start of April 2021.
Standard equipment is otherwise unchanged from the special-edition's GL Navigator donor, including a 7.0-inch infotainment touchscreen with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and satellite navigation, 16-inch alloy wheels, a four-speaker sound system, digital speedometer, halogen headlights and LED daytime-running lights.
It also features cruise control, manual air conditioning, privacy glass, and front fog lights, but lacks active safety features such as autonomous emergency braking, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert and lane-departure warning that are all limited to the mid-spec GL Navigator Plus and above.
The GL Navigator's 66kW/120Nm 1.2-litre naturally-aspirated petrol four-cylinder is also carried over, driving the front wheels through a CVT automatic.
Above: Suzuki Swift GL Navigator interior.
Order books for the 2021 Suzuki Swift 100 Year Anniversary Edition will open on 1 April 2021.
2021 Suzuki Swift Australian pricing
- Swift GL Navigator manual – $20,990
- Swift GL Navigator auto – $21,990
- Swift GL Navigator Plus auto – $23,490
- Swift 100 Year Anniversary Edition auto – $24,990 (new)
- Swift GLX Turbo auto – $27,290
- Swift Sport manual – $30,990
- Swift Sport auto – $32,990
Note: All prices listed above are drive-away, and include on-road costs.