- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys Edition price and specs announced
- 130 vehicles to reach Australia, priced from $61,941 before on-roads
- 17-inch black alloys, unique decals and an upgraded rear axle among the additions
- 3.6-litre V6 and eight-speed auto driveline carries over
Australian pricing and specification details for the 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys Edition have been confirmed, ahead of the limited-run special's showroom arrival in April.
Priced from $61,941 before on-road costs, just 130 examples of the Wrangler Unlimited Willys Edition will be offered across Australian Jeep showrooms, all built to pay homage to the Willys Overland CJ-3A of 1948.
Based on the entry-level, four-door Night Eagle grade, the Willys Edition adds 17-inch five-spoke black alloy wheels, a gloss black grille, a 'WILLYS' bonnet decal, a '4 WHEEL DRIVE' rear tailgate decal, a 'silver platinum' instrument mid-panel, all-weather slush mats, an upgraded Dana M220 rear axle shared with the hero Rubicon, and a limited-slip rear differential.
Above and top: Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys Edition. Bottom of story: Jeep Wrangler Rubicon interior.
Four exterior colours are available: Bright White, Black, Sting Grey and Sarge Green, with some hues commanding a $745 premium (though exactly which colours are cost-options is unclear).
The Night Eagle's powertrain carries over to the Willys Edition, meaning a 209kW/347Nm 3.6-litre petrol V6 sending drive to all four wheels through an eight-speed automatic transmission and a selectable four-wheel-drive system.
The 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys Edition is available to order now, with the first examples to reach showrooms in April.
2021 Jeep Wrangler Australian pricing
- Sport S – $51,950
- Unlimited Night Eagle – $60,950
- Overland – $61,450
- Unlimited Willys Edition – $61,941 (new)
- Unlimited Overland – $65,950
- Unlimited Rubicon – $67,450
Note: All prices exclude on-road costs.