- 2021 LDV Delivery 9 bus and cab-chassis pricing and specifications revealed
- Extensive safety equipment offered as standard across the range
- One engine offered for now, being the 110kW 2.0-litre turbo diesel
- Priced from $39,990 drive-away with an ABN discount
The all-new 2021 LDV Deliver 9 cab-chassis and bus variants have come onto the market in Australia, priced from $39,990 and $52,990 respectively for ABN holders, drive-away.
The bus variant is offered in mid- or long-wheelbase layout, with 11- or 14-seat configurations available.
Standard safety features include electronic stability control, autonomous emergency braking, lane-departure warning, and six airbags.
Cruise control also comes standard, as does a 4.2-inch LCD display and 10-inch infotainment system with mobile connectivity.
Just one engine is available, this being the 110kW/375Nm turbocharged 2.0-litre diesel. Output is sent to the wheels via a six-speed automatic transmission.
The cab-chassis variant gets the same powertrain, but picks up a six-speed manual transmission option. The model has a 2.4 tonne payload and braked towing capacity of 2.8 tonnes, thanks to its ladder frame and dual rear wheels.
The Deliver 9 bus and cab-chassis models both come with a three-year/160,000km warranty, and three years of capped-price servicing.
2021 LDV Deliver 9 bus & cab-chassis Australian pricing
- Deliver 9 bus MWB mid-roof 11-seater – $55,779 or $52,990 with ABN
- Deliver 9 bus LWB mid-roof 14-seater – $57,884 or $54,990 with ABN
- Deliver 9 bus LWB high-roof 14-seater – $59,990 or $54,990 with ABN
- Deliver 9 cab-chassis manual – $42,095 or $39,990 with ABN
- Deliver 9 cab-chassis auto – $44,726 or $42,490 with ABN
Note: Above figures represent the drive-away price.