The early drive-away pricing shows private buyers will pay up to $1500 more on equivalent Navara models when compared to the business (ABN) deals announced earlier this year.
As revealed in our pricing and specifications story in December 2020, the entry-level Navara RX has been discontinued.
The range now starts with the two-wheel-drive SL single-cab, priced from $33,890 drive-away for private buyers.
The popular mid-range ST dual-cab is the cheapest four wheel-drive option, starting at $50,990 drive-away for private buyers.
Meanwhile, the four-wheel-drive Navara ST-X dual-cab is priced from $57,290 drive-away with a six-speed manual or $58,790 drive-away with a seven-speed auto.
The new Pro-4X flagship model priced from $61,290 drive-away with a manual or $62,790 drive-away with an auto.
2021 Nissan Navara Australian pricing
- SL Single Cab Chassis 4x2 manual – $33,890 drive-away
- ST Dual Cab Pickup 4x4 manual – $50,990 drive-away
- ST-X Dual Cab Pickup 4x4 manual – $57,290 drive-away
- ST-X Dual Cab Pickup 4X4 auto – $58,790 drive-away
- Pro-4X Dual Cab Pickup 4x4 manual – $61,290 drive-away
- Pro-4X Dual Cab Pickup 4x4 auto – $62,790 drive-away