The new 2021 BMW M3 sedan and 2021 BMW M4 Coupé are nearly upon us, revealed this week ahead of their Australian debut next year.
For the full story, catch our detailed write-up at the below link. Otherwise, please enjoy (or cringe at) our full gallery below. Scroll on!
The short version
- 2021 BMW M3 and BMW M4 officially unveiled, at last
- 3.0-litre twin-turbo inline-six available in 353kW/550Nm ‘base’ or 375kW/650Nm Competition forms
- Six-speed manual continues for the new generation, eight-speed auto also on offer
- M Drive Professional software system offers a lap timer, 10-mode traction control, drift settings
- Tall ‘coffin’ grilles shared between M3 and M4