- Citroen C-Metisse revealing the technology and designs that drives its engineers and stylists;
- the Citroen C4 WRC revealing what World Champion Rally Driver Sebastien Loeb will be driving in 2007 and
- the Citroen C4 Picasso - what its customers will be driving when it is launched in Australia in 2007.
Citroen claims that the Citroen C4 Picasso is clearly from the same styling team that has produced the C-Metisse, with its combination of versatility and unique style, With its extensive glass area and vast modular cabin, the C4 Picasso becomes the first "visiospace" vehicle.
The unique styling, driveability and original features of the C4 Picasso contribute to a comfortable and highly enjoyable ride. This new people mover can carry up to seven people in comfort. All vehicle functions have been designed to ensure an easy, pleasant and relaxed journey.
- A wide-angle panoramic windscreen for outstanding visibility and clarity.
- A front compartment of uncluttered design, with an innovative driving position and the new 6-speed electronic gearbox system.
- Class-beating interior space and boot volume.
- Original seat-folding functions for quick and easy reconfiguration.
- High standards of interior comfort for all passengers, with generous space and outstanding thermal, acoustic and odour-exclusion comfort.
- Remarkable suspension comfort with the pneumatic rear suspension.
- An easier, safer drive, with driving aids that are new to or rarely seen in the compact MPV segment.
Right from the first level of trim, the C4 Picasso boasts new features for on-board comfort, along with driving aids and safety functions. Close attention has also been paid to the perceived quality of the passenger compartment. The prestige interior materials are pleasant to touch; the chrome and gloss black are pleasant on the eye; the paintwork is smooth; and the grain of the dashboard and door panels is exceptionally fine.
Four responsive, high-performance engines are available from launch,
- the 1.8i 16V developing 127 bhp
- 2.0i 16V 143 bhp
- HDi 110 DPFS
- HDi 138 DPFS.
All engines meet Euro IV standards, and the two diesel units are equipped with a particulate filter as standard. Depending on the market, the engines are available with a wide choice of transmissions: manual, automatic or the new 6-speed electronic gearbox system.
With its strong personality, its dimensions (4.59 m long, 1.83 m wide and 1.66 m high) and its attractive features, the C4 Picasso is a natural extension to Citroen's people mover range.
The Citroen C4 Picasso will make its Australian debut at the Australian International Motor Show in October and join the Australian Citroen range in early 2007, when full local prices and specifications will be announced.