Nissan will add to its N-Trek series in Australia with the announcement of a N-Trek Special Edition of their seven-seat SUV, the Pathfinder.
Hitting showrooms this month, the cosmetic update will be available across four variants: 2WD versions of the ST+ and ST-L models, and 4WD versions of the ST+ and ST-L models.
The N-Trek kit adds black styling accents (black license plate trim, black door handles and black roof rails), unique black-and-silver 18-inch alloy wheels, and wider 255mm tyres, marking an increase of 20mm.
The Pathfinder also scores a black V-motion front grille, with black finisher strip and silver lower bumper guard.
Buyers will have the option of four colours: Ivory Pearl, Diamond Black, Gun Metallic and Caspian Blue.
The Pathfinder N-Trek Special Edition will have the 3.5-litre V6 engine carried across the regular range, which produces an output of 202kW and 340Nm.
Prices for Nissan's new release will kick off at $46,840 before on-road costs for the 2WD Pathfinder ST+ N-Trek (an increase of $1,500 on the regular ST+) and top out at $60,640 before on-road for the 4WD Pathfinder ST-L N-Trek.
The 2WD Pathfinder ST-L N-Trek and 4WD Pathfinder ST+ N-Trek will be $57,140 before on-road costs and $50,340 before on-roads respectively.
Despite being a special edition, there will be no volume cap on the range.
2020 Nissan Pathfinder pricing
- 2WD Pathfinder ST CVT Auto - $44,240
- 2WD Pathfinder ST+ CVT Auto - $45,340
- 2WD Pathfinder ST+ N-TREK - $46,840
- 2WD Pathfinder ST-L CVT Auto - $55,640
- 2WD Pathfinder ST-L N-TREK - $57,140
- 2WD Pathfinder Ti CVT Auto - $63,640
- 4WD Pathfinder ST CVT Auto - $47,740
- 4WD Pathfinder ST+ CVT Auto - $48,840
- 4WD Pathfinder ST+ N-TREK - $50,340
- 4WD Pathfinder ST-L CVT Auto - $59,140
- 4WD Pathfinder ST-L N-TREK - $60,6404WD Pathfinder Ti CVT Auto - $67,140
All prices exclude on-road costs.