Holden gets into the direct rental business, and Toyota has been forced to halt sales on a batch of RAV4s.
Plenty has happened in the world of car news over the last 24 hours. If you haven't had time to read all the news on CarAdvice.com, catch up on your way home with Car News Daily, as Scott Collie reads each news story word-for-word.
- Hyundai reveals more advanced noise cancellation tech
- Fiat Chrysler developing straight-six engine, patent indicates
- Honda CEO says 'EVs will not be mainstream'
- 2020 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid 'GT' Coupe spied
- 2020 Volvo S90 spied
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS pricing and specs
- Toyota RAV4: Fewer than 1000 cars affected by stop sale
- Holden becomes first car company to offer rental vehicles directly to retail customers
- Jaguar Land Rover approaches Geely and BMW for partnership – report
Car News Daily: Wednesday November 13, 2019