Lexus rolls out CarPlay and Android Auto, Ford's all-electric SUV has been snapped, and there's a new Mirage coming.
Plenty has happened in the world of car news over the last 24 hours. If you haven't had time to read all the news on CarAdvice.com, catch up on your way home with Car News Daily, as Scott Collie reads each news story word-for-word.
- 2020 Citroen C5 Aircross Hybrid revealed, 'under study' for Oz
- 2020 Mitsubishi Mirage teased: Can it win back sales in the city-car class?
- Holden rules out seven-year warranty
- 2020 Ford Mach-E: Mustang-inspired EV spied wearing minimal camouflage
- Lexus Australia confirms CarPlay/Android Auto rollout
- Volkswagen Caddy Beach axed as focus turns to T6.1 California
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Black Badge revealed
Car News Daily podcast: Your daily download