SEMA reveals include a '60s EV Chevy pickup, a mean Nissan ute, and an electric Mustang – complete with manual transmission, no less!
Plenty has happened in the world of car news over the last 24 hours. If you haven't had time to read all the news on CarAdvice.com, catch up on your way home with Car News Daily, as Mandy Turner reads each news story word-for-word.
- Infiniti QX55 teased again
- 2021 BMW iNext interior and exterior spied again
- Chevrolet unveils an electric ute that sounds like a V8
- Nissan unveils Ford Ranger Raptor rival
- Ford unveils electric Mustang … and it’s a manual!
- 2019 Hyundai Venue, Elantra, Ioniq Electric recalled
- 2019/20 Jaguar F-Type V6 recalled for being too noisy
- 2020 Aston Martin DBX pricing revealed
Car News Daily: Your daily download