Hardcore manuals coming to M cars, Octavia details, and the Accord Hybrid confirmed for Oz
Plenty has happened in the world of car news over the last 24 hours. If you haven't had time to read all the news on CarAdvice.com, catch up on your way home with Car News Daily, as Mandy Turner reads each news story word-for-word.
- Honda E electric car still a chance for Australia
- Takata: Old-gen Accord, Civic under 'Critical Recall'
- BMW M3 and M4 delayed until 2021
- Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak slams autonomous cars, predicts they may not happen “in my lifetime”
- Fisker SUV prototype to debut in January 2020
- 2020 Kia Optima teased, but we won't see it in Australia
- Fiat Chrysler in merger talks with Peugeot - report
- Why don't Australians buy more EVs?
- 2016-19 Fiat Ducato recalled
- 2020 Audi S3, S4, S5 upgrades announced
- Hardcore manuals coming for 2021 M3 and M4, M5 to remain auto only
- BMW M rules out front-drive high-performance models
- 2020 Skoda Octavia: Initial details
- Next BMW M SUVs could switch to plug-in hybrid power
- 2020 Honda Accord: Hybrid confirmed for Oz
Car News Daily podcast: Your daily download