Mahindra has announced capped-price servicing for PikUp utes, as it looks to further improve its value proposition.
The first five services will now cost a maximum of $2296, provided the car is serviced on time within the Mahindra dealer network. The new capped-price servicing applies to vehicles purchased since January 2018.
That makes it around $580 more expensive than a Holden Colorado to maintain – not accounting for the fact Holden is offering seven years of free servicing on its four-wheel drive dual-cab ute at the moment.
It is, however, cheaper than a Toyota HiLux by $131 over the first four years.
The Mahindra PikUp range was expanded to include a range of 'Tradie Packs' earlier this year, along with the limited-edition Black mHawk.
Power across the range comes from a 2.2-litre turbo-diesel engine, offering 103kW of power and 330Nm of torque.
A six-speed manual transmission and switchable four-wheel drive are both standard, along with an Eaton locking differential.
2019 Mahindra Pik-Up pricing
- Single Cab Pik-Up 4x2 S6 Cab Chassis – $21,990
- Single Cab Pik-Up 4x2 S6 Cab w Tradie Pack (GPA Tray, BT, Cruise) – $23,990
- Single Cab Pik-Up 4x2 S10 Cab w GPA Tray – $25,990
- Single Cab Pik-Up 4x4 S6 Cab Chassis – $26,990
- Single Cab Pik-Up 4x4 S10 Cab Chassis – $28,990
- Dual Cab Pik-Up 4x4 S6 Cab Chassis – $29,490
- Dual Cab Pik-Up 4x4 S6 Cab w Tub – $29,990
- Dual Cab Pik-Up 4x4 S10 Cab Chassis – $31,500
- Dual Cab Pik-Up 4x4 S10 Cab w Tub – $31,990
- Dual Cab Pik-Up 4x4 S10 Cab w Tub Black mHawk - $38,990
All prices are drive-away.