Turning classic cars into EVs, Skoda EV prototype spied, and could the Hummer name make a comeback?
Plenty has happened in the world of car news over the last 24 hours. If you haven't had time to read all the news on CarAdvice.com, catch up on your way home with Car News Daily, as Mandy Turner reads each news story word-for-word.
- Jaguar Land Rover not for sale: Tata
- Skoda EV: First prototype spied
- Historic vehicle association against electric drivetrain conversions
- Electric 'crate motor' turns any classic into an EV
- 2020 Audi A8 L 60 TFSI e revealed, unsure for Oz
- Planned GM EVs may revive Hummer name – report
- Kia announces machine-learning-driven adaptive cruise
- 2020 Honda Accord here in 'early December'
Car News Daily: Your daily download