M8 Gran Coupe revealed, Volkswagen's new R logo, and Polestar 2 launches!
Plenty has happened in the world of car news over the last 24 hours. If you haven't had time to read all the news on CarAdvice.com, catch up on your way home with Car News Daily, as Mandy Turner reads each news story word-for-word.
- 2020 Porsche 911 GT3 Touring spied
- Nissan China chief appointed as next CEO
- Daihatsu unveils four concepts for 2019 Tokyo motor show
- 2021 Alfa Romeo Tonale leaked
- Polestar 2 launches from $90,000 in the UK
- BMW M8 Gran Coupe revealed: Australian debut set for 2020
- Volkswagen debuts updated 'R' logo
- BMW i1: 1 Series EV coming in 2021 - report
- Nissan Titan pick-up still a chance for Australia
- Nissan Terra still unlikely for Australia
Car News Daily podcast: Your daily download