Kia adds manual to Cerato and Picanto, Mazda 3 TCR unwrapped, and VFACTS summary
Plenty has happened in the world of car news over the last 24 hours. If you haven't had time to read all the news on CarAdvice.com, catch up on your way home with Car News Daily, as Mandy Turner reads each news story word-for-word.
- Holden offering seven years free servicing on Acadia, Colorado 4x4, Trailblazer
- Hyundai forms Urban Air Mobility Division
- 2020 Volvo XC40 Electric sketched out, includes 'frunk'
- Nissan demonstrates method for creating new parts for discontinued cars
- 2020 Kia Cerato and Picanto add new manual grades
- Mazda 3 TCR racer revealed
- Hyundai i30 Fastback N to take on WTAC
- Porsche Panamera 10 Years Edition priced from $236,000
- Holden posts lowest monthly sales since 1948
Car News Daily podcast: Your daily download