Skoda's 'Hey Laura', a new 0-400km/h record, and the Hyundai Tucson gets a facelift in China.
Plenty has happened in the world of car news over the last 24 hours. If you haven't had time to read all the news on CarAdvice.com, catch up on your way home with Car News Daily, as Mandy Turner reads each news story word-for-word.
- Skoda reveals new digital assistant for Kamiq and Scala, not for Oz
- Skoda will go down market, Seat to challenge Alfa Romeo
- Mitsubishi inches closer to seven-year warranty across the range
- Mitsubishi Triton Toby Price edition goes on sale
- Uber: Five-star ANCAP requirement comes into force
- Koenigsegg Regera sets record 0-400-0km/h time
- Jaguar Land Rover expands UK operations
- 2020 Hyundai Tucson facelift revealed for China
- 2020 Cupra Leon R ST spied
Car News Daily: Your daily download