New ASX spied, the 'most luxurious' Grand Cherokee ever, and i30 DCT delayed
Plenty has happened in the world of car news over the last 24 hours. If you haven't had time to read all the news on CarAdvice.com, catch up on your way home with Car News Daily, as Mandy Turner reads each news story word-for-word.
- Has Tesla just smashed the Porsche Taycan’s record at the Nurburgring?
- Kia electric cars delayed to 2021
- Kia undecided on next-generation Stinger
- Price – not planet – the key to selling electric cars says expert
- Hyundai Ute due in 2022 or 2023 with Australian input
- 2016-18 Jaguar XE recalled
- Ford Explorer, Lincoln Aviator being rebuilt in tents before delivery - report
- Honda targeting 10,000 annual European sales for 'e'
- New Mitsubishi ASX spied, marks return of GSR badge
- 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit revealed
- Hyundai i30 N: DCT option delayed until late 2020
Car News Daily: Your daily download