XC40 EV is coming here, Land Rover and its reliability, and Maybach GLS could be on the cards
Plenty has happened in the world of car news over the last 24 hours. If you haven't had time to read all the news on CarAdvice.com, catch up on your way home with Car News Daily, as Mandy Turner reads each news story word-for-word.
- 2020 Hyundai i10 N Line revealed, not for Oz
- 2020 Alpina B3 Touring revealed: Still want that M3 wagon?
- 2021 Jaguar XJ teased
- Land Rover says it is 'obsessed about reliability’
- 2020 Land Rover Defender: ‘Having a manual is just daft’
- 2020 Land Rover Defender: Five-star safety rating expected
- 2019 Peugeot Partner and Boxer pricing and specs
- 2020 Jaguar F-Pace facelift spied
- Volvo XC40: Upcoming EV confirmed for Australia
- Mercedes-Maybach GLS firming for late-2019 launch - report
- 2021 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 RS spied
- 2020 Volvo XC40 T5 PHEV launches in Europe
Car News Daily podcast: Your daily download