Plenty has happened in the world of car news over the last 24 hours. If you haven't had time to read all the news on CarAdvice.com, catch up on your way home with Car News Daily, as Scott Collie reads each news story word-for-word.
Today's download includes:
- Lamborghini teases new concept for Frankfurt
- Infiniti design boss leaves company
- Toyota TJ Cruiser heading for production - report
- 2021 Ford Bronco patents hint at removable doors
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson spied again
- Porsche Taycan sets four-door EV Nurburgring record
- BMW X5 Protection VR6 revealed
- Bollinger B1 and B2: Reveal coming for utilitarian electric off-roader
- 2020 Land Rover Defender leaked
- 2020 BMW X6 pricing and specs
Listen to the CarAdvice podcasts:
You can also view a detailed list and description of episodes at caradvice.com/podcast, which you’ll find under ‘Car News’ in the menu at the top of CarAdvice.com.