Plenty has happened in the world of car news over the last 24 hours. If you haven't had time to read all the news on CarAdvice.com, catch up on your way home with Car News Daily, as Scott Collie reads each news story word-for-word.
Today's download includes:
- Fiat 124 Spider is 'profitable', but successor seems unlikely
- 2020 Kia Mohave interior sketched
- Audi AI:Trail Quattro concept teased
- 2016-20 Maserati Ghibli, Levante recalled
- Volkswagen Golf GTI to be auctioned for charity
- 2016-19 Maserati GranTurismo, GranCabrio recalled
- 2016-18 Ferrari GTC4 Lusso, GTC4 Lusso T recalled
- 2019 Peugeot 508 pricing and specs
- Honda develops safer front airbags
- Lynk & Co 03 Cyan Concept sets Nurburgring lap record
Listen to the CarAdvice podcasts:
You can also view a detailed list and description of episodes at caradvice.com/podcast, which you’ll find under ‘Car News’ in the menu at the top of CarAdvice.com.