Plenty has happened in the world of car news over the last 24 hours. If you haven't had time to read all the news on CarAdvice.com, catch up on your way home with Car News Daily, as Mandy Turner reads each news story word-for-word.
Today's download includes:
- Aston Martin Valhalla and Valkyrie hit the track - video
- Fiat 500: First details about next-generation range emerges
- 2020 Ford Puma ST spied
- Mercedes-Benz A250e/B250e revealed, A250e coming to Australia
- No Mr. Bond, I expect you to sell: Thunderball DB5 goes under the hammer
- Fiat outlines its model plans beyond the 500
- 2020 BMW X5 pricing and specs
- Porsche Type 64: Auction blunder sees historic racer unsold at Monterey
- 2020 Aston Martin DBX teased
- 2019 Jeep Cherokee recalled
Listen to the CarAdvice podcasts:
You can also view a detailed list and description of episodes at caradvice.com/podcast, which you’ll find under ‘Car News’ in the menu at the top of CarAdvice.com.