The package sees the addition of new 16 inch alloy wheels, cruise control, a rear spoiler (for the hatch model only), and a leather steering wheel with matching gear knob. There's also a set of fog lights recessed into the front bumper as well as 'Trophy' badging.
This is on top of all the other standard features the SX models offers, such as the USB and iPod compatible stereo, safety features which bring the car to a five-star ANCAP rating, and air-conditioning and pretty much power everything.
Hyundai will only sell 500 Trophy editions in each of the five-door and wagon (i30cw) variants. Manufacturer list prices are as follows and exclude on-road and delivery charges.
- 2011 MY i30 ‘Trophy’ 2.0-litre petrol 5-speed manual - $21,490
- 2011 MY i30 ‘Trophy’ 2.0-litre petrol 4-speed auto - $23,490
- 2011 MY i30cw ‘Trophy’ 2.0-litre petrol 5-speed manual - $22,990
- 2011 MY i30cw ‘Trophy’ 2.0-litre petrol 4-speed auto - $24,990
- Optional metallic/mica paint - $320