The new C-Class range option will now feature the previously optional Sport Package ($4,090) and metallic paint ($2,390) for only an additional $1500. The Sports Package, consists of
- 17 inch five spoke light alloy wheels,
- black ARTICO leather upholstery,
- larger perforated front discs and brake callipers,
- exhaust system with polished stainless steel tailpipe,
- leather trimmed gear shift lever,
- leather steering wheel in three spoke design,
- brushed stainless steel pedals,
- sports seats for the driver and front passenger,
- sports suspension and velour mats.
The current generation C class has done a great deal of work for Mercedes-Benz Australia, making it the most succesful model in the Mercedes Lineup to date.
“We are excited that with the addition of the Sports Package and metallic paint as standard C-Class buyers will receive greater value and satisfaction from their vehicles.” said Horst von Sanden, managing director of the Mercedes Car Group in Australia. “The current generation C-Class has sold in excess of 30,000 units since introduction and these new inclusions ensure the C-Class retains its unique value and prestige position in the sector” he concluded