The long wheel base Phantom is worth over $1,000,000. Powered by a 6.75-Litre, 48-valve, V12 engine that produces 338 kW of power and 720 Nm of torque, the Phantom is the sort of car best suited to royalty and the ultra-rich.
Rolls Royce owners generally have between $30m to $36m in disposable income, three or four houses, some have a large yacht, 35% to 40% have a jet aircraft and most of them travel the world on a regular basis.
The winners will join this exclusive club for a day by flying to Sydney (all expenses paid), getting picked up from the airport in a Phantom and driven to one of Sydney's most famous restaurants - The Tea Room at Gunners Barracks.
The ride will consist of an hour drive around Sydney and will finish up with a photo shoot at a secret location followed by lunch. The winners will be our guest in Sydney and the whole event will take place in one day.
Interested? All you have to do is write an ad slogan for the Phantom that would appear in a glossy magazine:
Competition is now closed
Competition closes 30/11/07.
The date for the event will be organized with the winner.
1. You are 18 years of age or older.
2. You are an Australian Citizen residing in Australia.
3. You do not get car sick.
4. You are not attention shy.
5. You are able to travel to Sydney on a weekday.
6. You are not scared of a $1 million dollar ultra luxury car.
7. You understand that at no stage will you be driving the vehicle (although there will be an opportunity for photos behind the wheel when the vehicle is stationary)
8. As is normal for such passenger rides, a disclaimer will have to be signed by the winners.
9. It is your responsibility to obtain personal insurance if deemed necessary.
10. The driver will at no stage break any NSW road rules - so please don’t ask.
11. You agree to follow the instructions of the driver to ensure the safety of the vehicle.
12. You will not willingly damage the vehicle.
13. You agree for your name along with a photo of you in the car to be published on the CarAdvice/Supercar Investment website.
14. The prize is not transferable (so please don’t auction it on eBay)
15. CarAdvice respects your privacy and will not sell your details to any third party
16. We will not send you SPAM.