The 2018 Mahindra Pik-Up range has expanded to include four new variants, taking the total count to nine.
The new variants kick off with the S6, available in single-cab 4x2 Cab Chassis or Single Cab 4x2 with GPA Tray, Bluetooth and cruise control guises. The former is priced from $21,990 drive-away, the latter $23,990 drive-away.
Steel wheels with plastic covers, projector headlights and a manual air-conditioning system are standard on the S6, while power comes from a 2.2-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel making 103kW of power and 330Nm of torque. It's hooked up to a six-speed manual transmission.
Further up the range, the S10 Single Cab 4x2 with GPA Tray and S10 Single Cab 4x4 Cab Chassis have been added to the mix, priced from $25,990 drive-away and $28,990 drive-away respectively.
Although they're offered with the same engine, the S10 rides on 16-inch alloy wheels, and gains a 6.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with satellite navigation and Bluetooth connectivity. Daytime-running lights and side-projection beams are also included, along with automatic climate control. Mmm, the luxury.
"Many of our farm and trade customers like our S10 Dual Cab but have been wanting those specifications in Single Cab," said Russell Thiele, head of Mahindra Automotive in Australia.
"Now with the introduction of S10 4x4 and 4x2 Single Cab we are able to offer a truly competitive high spec ute in the light commercial market."
2018 Mahindra Pik-Up pricing
- Single Cab Pik-Up 4x2 S6 Cab Chassis – $21,990 NEW
- Single Cab Pik-Up 4x2 S6 Cab w Tradie Pack (GPA Tray, BT, Cruise) – $23,990 NEW
- Single Cab Pik-Up 4x2 S10 Cab w GPA Tray – $25,990 NEW
- Single Cab Pik-Up 4x4 S6 Cab Chassis – $26,990
- Single Cab Pik-Up 4x4 S10 Cab Chassis – $28,990 NEW
- Dual Cab Pik-Up 4x4 S6 Cab Chassis – $29,490
- Dual Cab Pik-Up 4x4 S6 Cab w Tub – $29,990
- Dual Cab Pik-Up 4x4 S10 Cab Chassis – $31,500
- Dual Cab Pik-Up 4x4 S10 Cab w Tub – $31,990
All prices are drive-away.