Mitsubishi Australia has officially detailed pricing and specifications for the updated 2019 Outlander line-up, headlined by minor cosmetic revisions, suspension tweaks, and upgraded interior trims.
New for the 2019 model year are revised 18-inch alloys, an updated front bumper and fog-light surrounds, a new grille with black mesh inserts and silver trim, rear air vents (automatic models only), an electric park brake (automatic models only), a new seat cushion design, and updated interior trims (LS and Exceed).
There's also one-touch power windows all round from the driver's side controls, illuminated window switches, an adjustable speed limiter, leather-look seat and door trims (LS), a rear spoiler (LS and Exceed), and four-way power adjustment for the front passenger (LS).
Mitsubishi claims the updated front and rear bumper designs reduce wind noise, while the rear spoiler on LS and Exceed variants enhances aerodynamics.
All models have been fitted with a quicker steering ratio for improved responsiveness, and larger-diameter front struts in combination with larger rear shock absorbers are claimed to "improve ride comfort and body control".
There's also "new structural bonding" for "increased rigidity", along with modifications to the catalytic converter in the exhaust manifold to reduce engine noise.
2019 Mitsubishi Outlander pricing
- ES 5 seat – $29,290 (2.0, 5MT, FWD)
- ES 7 seat – $31,290 (2.4, CVT, FWD)
- ES 7 seat – $33,790 (2.4, CVT, AWD)
- ES ADAS 5 seat – $32,790 (2.4, CVT, FWD)
- ES ADAS 5 seat – $35,290 (2.4, CVT, AWD)
- LS 7 seat – $33,790 (2.4, CVT, FWD)
- LS 7 seat – $36,290 (2.4, CVT, AWD)
- LS 7 seat – $39,790 (2.2TD, 6AT, AWD)
- Exceed 7 seat – $42,290 (2.4, CVT, AWD)
- Exceed 7 seat – $45,790 (2.2TD, 6AT, AWD)
All prices exclude on-road costs