Set for sale in two weeks time, the limited-edition XR utes comes with a variety of additional equipment:
- 18-inch sports alloy wheels,
- a one-piece hard tonneau cover with integrated power bulge and rear spoiler,
- Momo steering wheel,
- prestige audio system with six-disc in-dash CD player,
- an iPod®/MP3 audio player input connection
- unique "by Craig Lowndes" decals
The pack retails for an additional $1,000 while offering nearly $6,000 of additional equipment and features according to Ford (although we are having a hard time working out how the above costs $6,000).
The Momo steering wheel will match the exterior and interior colour as best as possible, available in Blue, Grey or Red. Speaking of exterior colours, the new range is only available in
- Lightning Strike,
The Craig Lowndes pack will be ready for sale by the 15th of October.